Binance, found online at Binance.com, is a popular cryptocurrency exchange currently sitting in the top 20 exchanges by volume.
The exchange has particularly strong volume in pairs like NEO/BTC, GAS/BTC, ETH/BTC, and BNB/BTC. BNB is the exchange’s homegrown currency called Binance Coin.
Binance is known for its low trading fees (0.1%) as well as its fast transaction processing. The Binance technology is capable of processing 1.4 million orders each second, making it a world leader in potential exchange volume. At the time of writing, Binance was sitting in the #17 spot in terms of 24 hour trading volume.
Like most cryptocurrency exchanges, Binance promises to offer strong security, usability, and performance. Here are some of the exchange’s advertised features:
- Safety and Stability: Binance uses a multi-tier and multi-cluster system architecture.
- Multi-Device Support: Binance supports web browsers, Android, HTML5, WeChat, and other platforms.
- High Performance: Binance can process 1.4 million orders each second.
- Multi-Language Support: Binance supports Chinese, English, Japanese, and Korean.
- High Liquidity: Binance offers strong liquidity in a number of cryptocurrency
- Multiple Coin Support: Binance accepts trades in a variety of coins, including BTC, ETH, LTC, and BNB.
- Strong Team: Binance is led by Changpeng Zhao. Overall, the company claims its team has deep experience in both Wall Street and crypto finance, along with a track record of successful startups.
- Proven Products: The underlying Binance platform has been deployed on 30+ exchanges already. The platform supports all devices and multiple languages, offering a seamless user experience.
Superior Technology: Binance uses a certified matching engine capable of processing 1.4 million orders per second, “making Binance one of the fastest exchange in the market today” [sic], explains the official website.